Just at the beginning of 2017 we released a complete overhaul and upgrade to our Smart Optometry application. It marks the largest upgrade in the history of Smart Optometry and it builds upon feedback from you and in accordance with latest trends.
What is the main and most noticable change? We are making Smart Optometry FREE to download with an option to unlock tests with an In App purchase! However, there are more things that are new!
So, what else has changed?
- Users that purchased Smart Optometry prior to release of the update will be able to continue using all tests without any change.
- Users will now have to register and log in to the application to ensure customised and personalised experience.
- We added Favourite test option (iOS). By “starring” your favourite tests, you will have the option to display only these tests at the main screen.
- Users new to the application will receive 3 tests for FREE, while others will be available as an In App purchase.
- We streamlined your user experience. Less clicks are needed to enter the tests and everything (aside from the tests themselves) happens on a single screen.
- 9 language localisation will be unlocked for all users, even if no In App purchase was made.
- Everyone will be able to use converters (1 for Android, 2 for iOS) for free!
- Vertex Calculator now gives you straight Glasses to Contact Lens (or vice versa) conversion.
- Visual Acuity Unit Converter (iOS only) now offers conversion in 13 different units (Feet, Meter, Decimal, Visual Angle, Line Number, LogMAR, Spatial Frequency, Cen. Visual Efficiency, Jaeger, Inches, Centimeters, American Point-Type, M Notation.)
Let us know, what you think on firstname.lastname@example.org!